! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WiiU Early Thoughts - Page 1/2

Subject: WiiU Early Thoughts
Replies: 12 Views: 1209
> »
soulsiph 26.11.12 - 06:25pm
It's been a while since I've been on here, but I've been looking at videos of the new WiiU console. I wonder what y'all think about it at this early point in it's life. I'm particularly interested in the game ZombiU. It looks amazing to me especially the fact that it puts survival back in survival horror. I also like the concept of becoming a new character everytime you die off. -sound off, let's go! * +

project8 26.11.12 - 06:53pm
it plays like cr*p! and visually it is not that nice. Do not be fooled by its bells and whistles. * +

guillium 26.11.12 - 07:37pm
Underpowered, overpriced, won't provide anything new, won't sell a 3rd of what the Wii did. * +

spartan2 26.11.12 - 07:37pm
hmm bit early days yet but right now seems pointless to me. Adds little to existing games. Costs more. Ports show it isn't really any more powerful than 360/ps3. Until better nintendo games arrive for it, not worth the time. Well not unless you are one of the 7 year olds building it in a manky factory * +

guillium 26.11.12 - 07:41pm
Reggie disagrees with you. Ports like Blops 2 look better. He said it on CNN. He wouldn't lie on CNN surely? * +

spartan2 26.11.12 - 07:46pm
Cr*p CPU dislike Nintendo cheaped out. They didn't have to build a superduperpowerhouse but at least something that would beat up 7 year old Xbox 360 FFS even Wii at least could beat Xbox * +

soulsiph 26.11.12 - 08:02pm
I'm skeptical of this console myself. It still has my attention though. * +

dietcoke 26.11.12 - 10:27pm
Looks good * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page