! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

its not the same anymore.. - Page 1/4

Subject: its not the same anymore..
Replies: 22 Views: 2243
> »
fender87 11.11.12 - 01:39pm
I know there's been few topics like this before but I can't help but feel my interest in gaming has gone waayyy down.. I mean I'm bored as hell atm turning on the console would be the medicine atm but I know as soon as I start playing 10 mins in and I would lose interest and just shut it down sigh any1 feeling like this lately? What's the cure lol * +

fender87 11.11.12 - 01:45pm
maybe its the games? I don't think so I have mlb'12,liberty city stories,F3 goty(fav game ever) and the dreaded cod1,2,3 left in library (sold all my 20+ games awhile back) I guess my training for my new job + new hobby / addiction in cars have taken over to the point where gaming has taken a massive step back, used to remember 1or2 years back would game @ 5 hours per day and loved every second of it, now.. let's just say its just facepalm.gif * +

nobyboy 11.11.12 - 01:57pm
just have a break and meditate u will get the bug again.. * +

getjob69 11.11.12 - 02:04pm
Shut up, this topic has been created so many times and even yourself created one before. Your bored, so fk off and find some house work to do male wench * +

fender87 11.11.12 - 02:14pm
cheers @ noby, lololol @ getjob I didn't even realise that but thanks for the laugh * +

sbuu86 11.11.12 - 02:28pm
yeah gaming is just boring for me aswell went from both consoles to psp go then to pc with s**tload of games and lost interest ,kept on buying more and more games but cudnt get into it,ended up selling the pc cos would just keep buying games aslong as I had it ,sigh * +

alvar89 11.11.12 - 02:34pm
same here. have a hard time playing games. one of the reasons are the choice of games as all the good games have been played thru some of them multiple times. hope gta 5 and fallout 4 bring back the gaming urge. * +

alvar89 11.11.12 - 02:37pm
only game ive been playing a bit lately is gta 4 with mods. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum