! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Game of Thrones - Page 92/116

Subject: Game of Thrones
« <> »
3mel 31.07.17 - 08:48am
you know what occurs to me after watching that ? D and D shouldn't be thinking about the next show they're gonna make. they should be thinking about where they're going to hide if they fu*k this up.

without the books behind them this is beginning to feel like an ordinary show. everyone spent 6 years ignorant of others comings and goings. now every fugger knows everything. * +

shadow27 31.07.17 - 05:39pm
Welp. Brandon has clearly lost the plot a bit eek.gif
Lots going on right now.. * +

3mel 1.08.17 - 02:16pm
laugh.gif * +

shadow27 1.08.17 - 04:08pm
Lol but we now know he is gonna die there soon. That's the impression I got, at least. * +

psnality 1.08.17 - 07:53pm
I reckon Snow and Daenerys will end up together and become king and queen. * +

psnality 1.08.17 - 07:56pm

@ 3mel - 31.07.17 - 08:48am
you know what occurs to me after watching that ? D and D shouldn't be thinking about the next show they're gonna make. they should be thinking about where they're going to hide if they fu*k this up.

without the books behind them this is beginning to feel like an ordinary show. everyone spent 6 years ignorant of others comings and goings. now every fugger knows everything.

The author gave them certain details of the plot and the ending, so they kind of have plot points and fill in the rest. He's always hanging about giving advice and stuff. * +

shadow27 3.08.17 - 05:09am
I have a feeling we will get to the end, all is good apparently.. Then someone takes their face off and it is Arya underneath. I have a theory she will think she can do a better job than, say, her sister she never got along with whistle.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-116
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index