! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

True Detective .. - Page 9/10

Subject: True Detective ..
« <> »
3mel 15.07.15 - 11:24pm
massive spoilers for episode 4

[link]True Detective Season 2 Episode 4 Down Will Come ~ What The FLICK Review :http://youtu.be/OGPj97p32kc[/link]

see it wasn't just you thinking it... lol * +

3mel 22.07.15 - 07:21am
quite clearly I'm the only one here still watching but I just had a theory moment.

so as is standard the character backstories are usually there to explain motivations and are seldom featured for nothing. Frank and Ray are about to fall out big time, but Frank is also chasing the same evidence our guys are (like a fourth member detective ?), it seems like they should be openly on the same side for a few moments.

that can't happen unless there's a pretty big reason to call him for help. maybe with Bezzerides heading off to one of these parties she'll have a moment of madness because of her particular predilection and cross a line (strange to have been featured twice for it to play no roll at all).

if she did that it would destroy the case, so maybe she'll use a knife to try and cross back over that line without any traces.

that would be a good time for her to call Ray, and then who's Ray gonna call to cash in his marker ?

a long shot for sure, but messy in all the right ways perhaps ? do you have a prediction ? * +

psnality 22.07.15 - 08:27am
Just can't get into it anymore mel, really did try and gave it a shot * +

kojaiusa 22.07.15 - 01:34pm

@ 3mel - 22.07.15 - 07:21am
quite clearly I'm the only one here still watching but I just had a theory moment.

so as is standard the character backstories are usually there to explain motivations and are seldom featured for nothing. Frank and Ray are about to fall out big time, but Frank is also chasing the same evidence our guys are (like a fourth member detective ?), it seems like they should be openly on the same side for a few moments.

that can't happen unless there's a pretty big reason to call him for help. maybe with Bezzerides heading off to one of these parties she'll have a moment of madness because of her particular predilection and cross a line (strange to have been featured twice for it to play no roll at all).

if she did that it would destroy the case, so maybe she'll use a knife to try and cross back over that line without any traces.

that would be a good time for her to call Ray, and then who's Ray gonna call to cash in his marker ?

a long shot for sure, but messy in all the right ways perhaps ? do you have a prediction ?

Just like you said, Frank and Ray are about to have a fall out and most likely it will involve some fist fight. You might call me petty but I would like to see a Ray vs Frank fight.
Other than that, I can't predict anything.... * +

3mel 27.07.15 - 12:06pm
glad to be wrong there... phew * +

kojaiusa 27.07.15 - 01:25pm
And the plot thickens...I thought there would be a fist fight. * +

3mel 27.07.15 - 05:40pm
it made me laugh a little bit that Ani going undercover was entirely unnecessary if the others were breaking in.
and in the real world all that evidence is illegally obtained and so useless... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index