! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New Star Wars trailer drops on Friday - Page 8/20

Subject: New Star Wars trailer drops on Friday
« <> »
3mel 22.04.15 - 10:42pm
should be decent I reckon nod.gif * +

obi_jon 22.04.15 - 11:03pm
Oh, I forgot to say it will also star the rather gorgeous Miss Felicity Joneslust.gif
* +

jaybhoy78 23.04.15 - 03:17am
star wars is and always will be s.hite. star trek all the way. * +

obi_jon 23.04.15 - 07:04am
I like both, sobeee.gif * +

nolisto1 23.04.15 - 02:54pm
Hmm, I hope star wars is good. Not just some way of milking nerds out of their money by releasing substandard movies and through perpetual merchandising. * +

obi_jon 23.04.15 - 03:38pm

@ nolisto1 - 23.04.15 - 02:54pm
Hmm, I hope star wars is good. Not just some way of milking nerds out of their money by releasing substandard movies and through perpetual merchandising.

From what we've seen so far I think the new films themselves will be much better than the prequel trilogy. The endless merchandising will no doubt be worse than ever with Disney now in charge but nobody is forced(pun intended) to buy into it.nono.gif * +

phallica 23.04.15 - 08:18pm
They did what they should have always done, gone back to basics. They're using figures and models like the originals, less of the CGI shit that enthralled Lucas. There was a realism to it that you can relate to in some part of the mind.

I really do think too much CGI creates an 'uncanny valley' effect in the mind, and you can't really connect with it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index