! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Game of Thrones - Page 67/116

Subject: Game of Thrones
« <> »
kaiblade 13.02.16 - 08:36am
Exactly Mel, I wonder why anyone would find such a classic TV series BORING!!!. Game of Thrones is anything but BORING!!!.
Now I think this blasphemy by wretchro is starting to affect me, let me go find some place to calm myself down...
* +

wretchro 13.02.16 - 02:12pm
Sorry guys.. hmm.gif if im to be completely honest I did kind of give up after watching about 6 or 7 episodes.... just could not get into it. My friend bought me the book for Xmas in an attempt to sway me. Alas I've not yet picked it up. Think it will be a rainy day attempt when I do. I hoped it would ignite some thrills for me cos everybody went nuts for it. Dontknow.gif but the TV version just didn't draw me in. I dunno what to say lol. * +

3mel 13.02.16 - 02:18pm
I know that nothing puts me off a show like people banging on and on about it, no apology required... * +

wretchro 13.02.16 - 02:20pm
That may have been it.. like when someone hypes up a song or a joke an it falls rather flat lol.gif * +

kaiblade 13.02.16 - 02:33pm
@wretchro, I was really just joking lol.gif, you've the right to dislike any TV series. Though, I'm usually surprised when people say they don't like Game of Thrones... * +

wretchro 13.02.16 - 02:42pm

@ kaiblade - 13.02.16 - 02:33pm
@wretchro, I was really just joking lol.gif, you've the right to dislike any TV series. Though, I'm usually surprised when people say they don't like Game of Thrones...

I guessed kaiblade hug.gif I'll give it another go at some point. I jus gotta be in the right mood now lol.gif * +

shadow27 16.02.16 - 01:26am
It took me about 5 years to even be vaguely interested in watching it, I'd see bits and pieces and it didn't draw me in for a long time. all up to date now. saw a weird trailer the other day, bunch of faces in that hall.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-116
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index