! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Game of Thrones - Page 63/116

Subject: Game of Thrones
« <> »
xfrankie 29.06.15 - 07:02am
it was cooler in the previous seasons, i guess some mysteries, you do not unravel, kind of like the joker, just let it be and leave folks wondering till the end of time * +

guillium 29.06.15 - 05:30pm
There isn't a single protagonist in Game of Thrones...you should have realised that the moment Ned Stark's head was removed from his body facepalm Even the books are written with multiple viewpoints * +

xfrankie 29.06.15 - 08:34pm
haha true dat! still haven't recovered from that beheading. . * +

3mel 29.06.15 - 09:18pm

@ guillium - 29.06.15 - 05:30pm
There isn't a single protagonist in Game of Thrones...you should have realised that the moment Ned Stark's head was removed from his body facepalm Even the books are written with multiple viewpoints

there are some protagonists who matter more than others though. following Jon seemed pointless at the start until the significance of his role presented itself more.

some say this is the story of the stark children which it is up to a point, but Daenarys and Tyrion being so strongly featured make it something else. literally the song of ice and fire. that's why the ice element can't really be gone for good... * +

guillium 30.06.15 - 01:59am
The fact is though that ANYONE can die, at any time. Good or bad, regardless if the character is likeable or not. That's the genius of it. There's so many candidates that could end up on the Iron Throne. That or everyone dies. However it's going to end, I stopped expecting a 'happy' ending after season 1 * +

3mel 30.06.15 - 02:19am

@ guillium - 30.06.15 - 01:59am
The fact is though that ANYONE can die, at any time. Good or bad, regardless if the character is likeable or not. That's the genius of it. There's so many candidates that could end up on the Iron Throne. That or everyone dies. However it's going to end, I stopped expecting a 'happy' ending after season 1

there is a limit to things and how far you can push that. you can't take people on a 7 year or 7 book journey and leave them with nothing resolved at the end to the majorities satisfaction.
well you can, but you'd need to go into hiding afterwards... * +

guillium 30.06.15 - 02:28am
Whatever happens in a story like this, not everyone will be satisfied with how it ends, it's impossible * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-116
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index