! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Batman... - Page 56/57

Subject: Batman...
« <> »
4juice 11.07.16 - 06:31am

@ 3mel - 9.07.16 - 09:04am
could you honestly say you could understand Luther's motivation juice ? it looks a bit like they tried to copy Nolan's dark style and made Lex into the joker. it was a mess in story terms.

Isnt Lex was always eccentric in every superman movie? * +

4juice 11.07.16 - 06:44am

@ psnality - 9.07.16 - 10:04am
Because the theatre version left out whole chunks of the story, plot points that made no sense.
The extended version ads more character development, remember the bit where batman was shooting at people? It was revealed in the extended version that it was a dream and never even happened.
They cut it to make it more action orientated and critics bashed it, but now most have changed their minds.

That scene is not a dream, it was a memory. Those flying creatures are Parademons and Parademons are Darkseid's minions. The scene where Batman told Wonder Woman to go find other metahumans is an indicator Batman knew Darkseid is coming. Because of Flashpoint, BvS Bruce mistook this memory as a nightmare. I have not seen the directors cut yet but the theatrical version was really well written even for a DC newb like me. * +

psnality 11.07.16 - 09:17am
I've no idea what darkseid or anything you just said is, but yeah you should actually watch the director's cut before actually commenting on it.
And for someone like me who knows nothing about the batman universe or anything apart from watching the movies the theatre version was very badly put together and not very explanatory. * +

3mel 11.07.16 - 11:14am

@ 4juice - 11.07.16 - 06:31am
Isnt Lex was always eccentric in every superman movie?

Hackman was eccentric, but still sane. * +

4juice 11.07.16 - 03:18pm

@ psnality - 11.07.16 - 09:17am
I've no idea what darkseid or anything you just said is, but yeah you should actually watch the director's cut before actually commenting on it.
And for someone like me who knows nothing about the batman universe or anything apart from watching the movies the theatre version was very badly put together and not very explanatory.

People also used to say Pulp Fiction and The Godfather 1 was badly put together. And no, the director's cut will only be out July 16th. I don't want to watch something i like from someone else camera, i will do it when i went out to buy the disc set. * +

4juice 11.07.16 - 03:19pm

@ 3mel - 11.07.16 - 11:14am
Hackman was eccentric, but still sane.

It was a poor casting choice but the guy did his best to mirror Hackman's. * +

psnality 11.07.16 - 05:31pm

@ 4juice - 11.07.16 - 03:18pm
People also used to say Pulp Fiction and The Godfather 1 was badly put together. And no, the director's cut will only be out July 16th. I don't want to watch something i like from someone else camera, i will do it when i went out to buy the disc set.

Didn't watch it from someone's camera, one I saw was a perfect picture. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-57
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum