! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Batman... - Page 54/57

Subject: Batman...
« <> »
silverjx 25.02.16 - 09:46am
The Air Turkey advert looks good....Where it does a take one the 'visit California' advert .... 'Visit Gotham city, you might bump into a celeb' says Bruce Wayne lol.gif * +

kid_ka0s 2.04.16 - 09:06am
I've seen BvS twice. Will probably watch it again later. Amazing film. Batfleck portraying the older Dark Knight was very impressive.

This version of the Bat was very good, he didn't go around wallowing in self pity like Bales' version. He was an angry guy lol.gif * +

psnality 2.04.16 - 02:33pm
The reviews are kinda bad but they were bad for Man of Steel, was going to ask what you thought of it being a Batman fan.
From the reviews they made it seem like a very long winded drama with a little bit of action at the end.
No spoilers please. * +

kid_ka0s 3.04.16 - 12:25am

@ psnality - 2.04.16 - 02:33pm
The reviews are kinda bad but they were bad for Man of Steel, was going to ask what you thought of it being a Batman fan.
From the reviews they made it seem like a very long winded drama with a little bit of action at the end.
No spoilers please.

Do not listen to reviews! I could give you a million spoilers, but I'm a better man than that.

You need to see it, Batfleck is,nothing short of amazing. Snyder kept it dark, again amazing.

Seen Man of Steel? it follows directly on from it., bloody great film good.gif * +

psnality 3.04.16 - 11:38am
I'll definitely watch it. * +

kid_ka0s 3.04.16 - 03:15pm
You must. As stated, ignore critics. That's their opinion, amazing film! * +

4juice 8.04.16 - 05:22pm
Watched it thrice this week as i was extremely busy since it came out. Caught the IMAX 3D version as well but was kind of dissapointed as it was simulated and not filmed in 3D. Anyway, i find the movie really good. The special effects might been a little s**t and storyline is just meh (i blamed the second trailer which made me able to tell the plot) but other than that, it was a great flick. Love wonder woman theme though. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-57
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index