! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fear The Walking Dead.... - Page 5/19

Subject: Fear The Walking Dead....
« <> »
sensible 8.10.15 - 09:45am

@ 3mel - 8.10.15 - 01:49am
I really don't see the thing with Ofelia myself I was all about Griselda for a short time... daydream.gif

But ofelia is beaut daydream.gif coming out of her shell more too. * +

vipinvip 16.10.15 - 03:01pm
Guys is this game episode * +

shadow27 16.10.15 - 06:06pm

@ psnality - 8.10.15 - 08:52am
[link] Flight 462 :http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi9I8pmlMz4[/link]
16 part web series, each is 1 min long and one character will become a regular in Fear:The Walking Dead.
This is the first one.

I noticed about the 3rd episode we saw a passenger jet wobbling around looking like it was about to crash, was that it maybe? * +

nukeme 3.01.16 - 10:27pm
I dig that Nick guy! * +

shadow27 7.09.16 - 09:53am
Anyone still watching this? I am!

Alright, let me just say I am really enjoying the different cultural perspective to the whole undead thing. Which is exactly how it would be, vastly different attitudes south of the border. Interested to see where they go with this.

Also: When Nick was walking with the dead, seemed as though he was hallucinating and hearing their collective mantra.
That pharmacist had a wound that looked like he'd been bit and he'd cauterized the wound? Is it possible he could be among a tiny percentage of people who had an immune reaction to the infection? * +

3mel 7.09.16 - 11:05am
just before Nick's trip he was trying to get water out of a cactus. isn't peyote a cactus ? * +

shadow27 7.09.16 - 01:34pm
I was thinking that might have something to do with it, but I'm fairly certain that was just pr*ckly pear he was trying to eat. Definitely looked like a Carlos Castenada moment for him though lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index