! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Zoo- Tv series. - Page 5/5

Subject: Zoo- Tv series.
« <
nikkei 7.11.15 - 09:42am
Fully cried my eyes out. Brilliant episode. Idec if im the only one watching it. * +

nikkei 14.11.15 - 02:02pm
Rahhh horrific drowny water scene start of the episode. Made me hold my breath.another cracking episode tho. Military tactic leopards kickin as* all over. Santa saved the reporter. Hes pretty cool. Doesnt speak english. Pulled a propeller out of her leg and saved her from plane wreckage.protecting her from wolves n bears and all sorts of s**t. Love it. Love it. Loveeeee it. * +

nikkei 14.11.15 - 02:32pm
So todays episode was set some time in the near future. Nutty professors son lives in a destitute apartment. Animals have fully taken over. No1 goes out at night. No traffic. French chick is still huntin leopards who are immune. Reporter chick was rescued from the airplane crash. No1 knows shes alive. A rhino was casually wandering the streets lookin for some people to munch on. (Didnt know they ate meat) cats appear to be the snitches. a**holes. Project Noah. Is a strangely legitimate government initiative... dna collected by themselves used to repopulate earth with uninfected animals... after the big cleanse obvi. Giant african goes for dinner at an underground meat place. No1 wants to eat meat now the meat fights back... * +

nukeme 11.12.16 - 12:02pm
Can't wait for season 2 to come out on teli *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark