! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

recommend me a good TV series - Page 44/157

Subject: recommend me a good TV series
« <> »
notsabad 4.06.15 - 02:44am
Has anyone mentioned Z Nation?.... I've a feeling some of The Walking Dead fans might not like it as it seems to have kinda ripped it off... But I'm enjoying it so far even if it is a bit cheesey at times... * +

3mel 4.06.15 - 05:11am
there are some really interesting episodes of Z nation, but I kinda drifted away from it just before the last couple, the citizen Z character was a bit too much to take (for me at least)... * +

3mel 13.06.15 - 05:24pm
early days but for sci-fi fans the show [link]DARK MATTER:http://youtu.be/1TqwBlTQfTg[/link] could turn out half decent. just watched the first episode and it's hard to tell whether it'll be too formulaic or not... * +

kojaiusa 13.06.15 - 05:29pm
Yes, It looks promising.
* +

kojaiusa 13.06.15 - 06:16pm

Halt and Catch Fire is an American period drama television series created by Christopher Cantwell and Christopher C. Rogers, that premiered on June 1, 2014.
It's the early 1980s, and the spirit of innovation in personal computing is about to catch fire. Hot on the trail is a renegade trio -- a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy -- who risk everything to realize their vision of building a computer that can change the future...

Initially, I was skeptical about the TV series, but well ....it surprised me and I ended up binge watching all of season 1 (and already aired season 2) episodes within 17 hours. This is a must watch show that I would recommend to anyone, especially those that have a little geekiness in them. * +

3mel 13.06.15 - 06:25pm
haven't started on season 2 yet but I loved it. it's madmen for 80's computer nerds... go Cardiff yeah.gif * +

cantona 15.06.15 - 08:51pm
Just started Gomorra an Italian series similar to The Sopranos with subtitles it's had good write ups * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-157
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index