! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Game of Thrones - Page 40/116

Subject: Game of Thrones
« <> »
3mel 21.04.14 - 01:39pm
yup, he's been missing for a while.. don't see what he has to gain tho ! it's not even like he's had beef with tyrion * +

switch00 22.04.14 - 10:24am
Littlefinger IS the most dangerous man in Westeros, Varis said as much. What does he gain from this? Well he's got the last known remaining Stark out the capital and reliant upon him. What did Varis say? He needs 3 things to rule, wealth, land and an army. Well, he's got wealth, what would Sansa provide? * +

poppyt 23.04.14 - 12:08am
what I want to know is... you know Kalisi ... Who is the fella who was her champion??..(in the last episode who beats ur one on the horse)....is he the fellow who brings her the heads of his friends when she's in the bath??...then helps them into the castle....?? Because he's a different man.... (Did they change the actor and we aren't ment to notice) or is he someone else??? * +

baggy10 23.04.14 - 01:20am
He's the same character but they changed the actor. A bit silly considering they look nothing like each other * +

poppyt 24.04.14 - 12:55am
thankyou!!!!!....that is cr*p....i thought he may have been the strange fellow that ayra had met who can change faces..... hmmmm ....but all the people in the programme would have noticed too....so its not...as they are all pretending that they havent noticed!!!! * +

vampboy 24.04.14 - 09:01am
Actually they had already told the fans in an interview that the actor has changed. * +

poppyt 24.04.14 - 11:37pm
well they never told me..... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-116
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark