! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what are you watching... - Page 37/54

Subject: what are you watching...
« <> »
psnality 4.06.18 - 12:27am

@ poppyt - 1.06.18 - 10:20am
The handmaid's tale....
brutal to watch....
Elizabeth moss is amazing...

Yep and yep, a great show, I so want to see her escape. * +

corpse81 4.06.18 - 07:04am
Just commenced on Mindhunter. Seems interesting.. * +

psnality 5.06.18 - 10:21pm

@ poppyt - 28.05.18 - 11:53pm
Do...
It's brilliant...

Been watching a few episodes and it's great and really funny, just the same as the film grin.gif * +

psnality 7.06.18 - 10:41pm
Watched the first episode of Impulse, a YouTube TV show. It's a sequel to a film called Jumper, remember that?
More teen drama than superhero action series but it might get better, actually liked it and really liked the film even though it had that guy who was awful as Anakin Skywalker and it was about him having the ability to teleport.
* +

3mel 7.06.18 - 10:47pm

@ psnality - 7.06.18 - 10:41pm
Watched the first episode of Impulse, a YouTube TV show. It's a sequel to a film called Jumper, remember that?
More teen drama than superhero action series but it might get better, actually liked it and really liked the film even though it had that guy who was awful as Anakin Skywalker and it was about him having the ability to teleport.

YouTube have been pushing some karate kid series recently too. one of the guys from cobra kai as the sensei * +

psnality 7.06.18 - 10:51pm

@ 3mel - 7.06.18 - 10:47pm
YouTube have been pushing some karate kid series recently too. one of the guys from cobra kai as the sensei

Yeah I saw that, thought it was brilliant and just as good as the film even though Mr Miyagi isn't in it. I was a big Karate Kid fan back in the day and it did that justice.
Loads of references to the film and really funny too, one of the best shows I've seen this year.
Better than the pathetic The Karate Kid reboot film. * +

eyesore 8.06.18 - 10:18am
just finished homeland season 7 .....for me it was the best season of them all ....very good * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-54
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index