! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what are you watching... - Page 34/54

Subject: what are you watching...
« <> »
psnality 13.05.18 - 12:55pm
Watching Cobra Kai, it's actually really great and gives a different perspective, any fans of The Karate Kid should watch it.
9.2/10 on IMDB. * +

warded 21.05.18 - 08:37pm
Family Guy * +

3mel 21.05.18 - 08:50pm
colony season 3 has been better than usual * +

psnality 21.05.18 - 08:58pm

@ 3mel - 21.05.18 - 08:50pm
colony season 3 has been better than usual

Yeah loving it and The Expanse and can't believe sci fi cancelled it, easily the best sci fi at the moment.
Fans went crazy for Netflix or Amazon to make another season and even flew a plane with a banner over Amazon. The Expanse got cancelled not Colony. * +

psnality 21.05.18 - 08:59pm
Binge watched 13 reasons why season 2 and catching up with The Good Fight as its got that ginger woman from Game of Thrones and some well known actors in it, high scores on IMDB too.
Didn't realise they are on the second season so got 12 episodes to get through. * +

3mel 21.05.18 - 11:01pm

@ psnality - 21.05.18 - 08:59pm
Binge watched 13 reasons why season 2 and catching up with The Good Fight as its got that ginger woman from Game of Thrones and some well known actors in it, high scores on IMDB too.
Didn't realise they are on the second season so got 12 episodes to get through.

can't remember her name but she's married to Kit Harrington I hear. it's savage cancelling The Expanse SYFY channel are getting a reputation for never finishing a show. * +

psnality 22.05.18 - 08:27pm

@ 3mel - 21.05.18 - 11:01pm
can't remember her name but she's married to Kit Harrington I hear. it's savage cancelling The Expanse SYFY channel are getting a reputation for never finishing a show.

Yeah that's her, it's a great show and like an all rounder. It tackles a lot of subjects that are relevant but has that quirky sense of humour but is clever at the same time. It fills the gap that House of Cards left and I miss that show.
Also it hates Trump and always taking the piss out of him. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-54
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum