! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Outlander - Page 3/44

Subject: Outlander
« <> »
corpse81 24.11.19 - 08:21pm
A lot has happened but thats all i could remember
Im afraid. No i havent watched nor read Poldark but will try have a look. :) * +

kristy59 25.11.19 - 08:09am
Im sure you would enjoy Poldark, the book by Winston Graham but tbh i do prefer outlander, its a better story. * +

corpse81 25.11.19 - 12:10pm
Thanks, Kristy! :) * +

kristy59 25.11.19 - 09:32pm

@ corpse81 - 24.11.19 - 08:15pm
Just finished An Echo in the Bone last few weeks ago. Its when Jaime finally revealed himself to his illegitimate son, Lord William Ellesmere who was raised by Lord John Grey. Jamie, Claire and Ian went back home to Scotland to see Jenny and her family, bringing with them the deceased body of Jamies kinsman for burial. Jennys husband, Ian, was dying of tuberculosis and Jamie stayed until Ian passed away, while Claire and young Ian had to sail back to America. Jamie followed soon after.

I think that was in the last series on tv so must be at least another book as trip to america wasnt straight forward * +

corpse81 26.11.19 - 04:06am
Yup theres an eight book that i still have to finish. Im on it now. * +

kristy59 26.11.19 - 09:14pm
You are really hooked on outlander but it is a good story, i wonder if this book will talk about river run book * +

corpse81 27.11.19 - 09:52am
It is indeed. Took much of my spare time but i have enjoyed reading them although it wasnt the kind of stories ive usually indulge myself in. I havent read the synopsis yet, dont usually do so lets see where it takes me. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-44
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index