! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Age of Ultron - Page 3/6

Subject: Age of Ultron
« <> »
loki08 2.05.15 - 11:14am
sounds complicated :/ lol * +

xfrankie 2.05.15 - 11:34am
pssh, you know its messed up and i'm talking bout that 'bottom of the barrel messed up' when I, the black guy starts hoping the black guys in the series get killed off, * +

phallica 4.05.15 - 11:40am
That oner with Skye in the final episode of AoS was sexy, really well done. Also Skye being Daisy/Quake could open her up to being in the Avengers 3? Possibly, they've been cultivating her character for what seems like forever. * +

silverjx 9.05.15 - 03:32pm
Don't know what to make of stark in this film....looks like a build up to the civil war film * +

xfrankie 9.05.15 - 08:02pm
i guess, nd the civil war cast is also crazy, that said, i'll be the first to admit, Ultron was good, but part 1 is better, quite the bar it set.. * +

nolisto1 9.05.15 - 08:12pm
I thought the movie was meh. It certainly wasn't worthy of the one liner, there are no strings on me. I was waiting for something more profound than the overdone A.I gone crazy we've seen a thousand times by now, done much better by the matrix 1 and terminator 1 and 2. * +

nolisto1 9.05.15 - 08:16pm
I suppose a comic book movie isn't the best place to find better movie plots. The better take on A.I I've seen in recent years is the movie Her. I want to check out Ex machina as well, hopefully it's not the usual stuff on an A.I gone crazy. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index