! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Noah movie - Page 3/3

Subject: Noah movie
« <
spartan2 12.04.14 - 09:16pm
Why? Wasn't it unbelievable enough? lol.gif * +

purple 12.04.14 - 11:13pm
Laugh.gif spartan * +

guillium 12.04.14 - 11:57pm

@ laity - 12.04.14 - 12:45pm
Darren Aronofsky is a director who I would always give a chance to his films.. Pi and Requiem for a dream are both brilliant.. The wrestler and black swan were both good films too.. he's not really taken the story from the bible from what I've heard about it, so I don't know what you think it's going to be.. as for making biblical stories dark and edgy tho? Have you ever read that book? The whole first half is dark as fk

I was referring to the modern use of dark and edgy... Which is nothing of the sort. He's a good director, but still looks like it's going to be dreadful. Same as Moon and Source Code were both great...yet I hold zero hope for the Warcaft movie, just hope it doesn't sink Duncan Jones' career before it's even got properly going. * +

k.cj 13.04.14 - 03:19am
Yeah I've seen it and thought it was good * +

silverjx 13.04.14 - 06:42pm
didn't think it was that good, could of kept to the bible and it still would have made a decent film. for a guy researching and and spending 20 yrs wanting to make it. Crow does a great job with the script material but they made it so Noah's just making it up as he goes along after a dream, as you will see with what he has to do at the end climax....plus his Grandad has superpowers in it but Crows just acting on a dream. kind of to messy *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index