! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BOARDWALK EMPIRE - Page 3/5

Subject: BOARDWALK EMPIRE
« <> »
foxdie69 17.10.13 - 10:51pm
jus downloaded season 123 off sky, started wit 1 so far so good. * +

njackets 15.11.13 - 04:58pm
Think the thing that's not working for me the main character Nooki just isn't likeable I'm about half way through the 2nd season and Im wanting the young ex Soldier or anyone else against Nook to come on top over him. I'm not sure if its supposed to be like this? The young ex soldier and the soldier with the mask are by far the most likeable characters and there's no one else really. They spend far to much time on Nooks Irish bird also who's more or less the co main character, she's just * +

njackets 15.11.13 - 05:00pm
Not one bit interesting, I wouldn't mind if they had her stripping off like the rest of the birds in it but she hasn't even shown us in her skimps yet. * +

njackets 3.12.13 - 03:56pm
Big Spoiler alert for anyone minus the third season!!!!!!! Can't believe they kill off Jimmy, just about the most likeable character just as I was stating to really enjoy the show. Can't say I'll be in a massive rush to watch the third season. * +

cantona 7.12.13 - 11:28am
In a show that's based on real life any fictional character is fair game to be killed off. Not sure whereyou're coming from with the lack of charcters though. Capone's great Van Alden and the baddie who appears in Season 3 Gyp Rosetti is mental * +

cantona 10.01.14 - 07:24am
Season 5 the last dislike * +

leggys11 11.01.14 - 09:03am
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - U.S. Prohibition-era television drama Boardwalk Empire will conclude after its fifth season, which is slated to air later this year, HBO said on Thursda * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index