! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

POEMS - Page 3/143

Subject: POEMS
« <> »
vorador 30.08.04 - 11:35am
Stumbling weary into the world, the doors still closed keep out the cold, the faceless public soon be here, brazen in their lack of fear. I stand to face the world again, smiling just to hide the pain. * +

vorador 31.08.04 - 02:42am
The black striped scars of my heat beat to her name, she possessed the emptiness within, my minds eye pieced by her very image, my torn soul rendered by her tirade. Alone in my crypt of a life I lay, denyed the sunlight again, and again. What existence is this? Alone sharing the shadows with myself as I dodge the questions of life. What is there left but the mark of hatred for myself? * +

starkill 31.08.04 - 03:16am
I dnt fear death, i fear life. This mass of flesh,organs, bones n electrical signals from the brain. I dnt want it. I am alive, my body functions. But my heart,my soul, they r broken. Therefore i am also dead. Pain,suffering... is dis wot life is?If so,then i want no part of it. I welcome death. But then,2b alive is 2b dead.2b dead is 2b free from existence. -starkiller, august 2004 * +

vorador 31.08.04 - 01:34pm
Disapating like the early morning mist, the last swirls of care fade. Was once as strong as iron, now weak as stems, the pulse less rhythmic the thoughts less. My empty arms holding nothing but my own pride, to show the world battered but still standing here. I will endure, I will survive, but what use is life if youre not alive? * +

m00 31.08.04 - 02:54pm
cheese mooooooo * +

chkybabe 31.08.04 - 03:29pm
Duznt any1 hear my cry? Or c the pain i hide? Duz any1 out there care? That my soul is empty n bare? Duznt anybody undastand? Wnt sum1 take my hand? N lead me bak 2 the light? Try 2 comfort ths pain inside? Duz any1 even c me? Drownin in my misery? Cnt any1 take away ths helplesnes? N help me 2 sort out ths mes? Duz any1 notice im not who i used 2 be? Would any1 care if the world lost me? *by me* * +

chkybabe 31.08.04 - 03:35pm
Memories of a darker time r still haunting my soul. Shadows of yesterday leave my heart so cold. N just wen i thort it was the end,that i would neva be hapy agen.U walkd in2 my world of fears,u wiped away my burning tears.My spirit has suffered such misery,but u came along n set me free *by me* * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-143
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index