! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Wwe - Page 250/552

Subject: Wwe
« <> »
tcaj23 4.09.09 - 07:41pm
I'm not whining about Cena...I'm saying if you're gonna make him the top guy, at least keep him fresh. He SUCKS, but he's Vince's guy, and if I've gotta see him in the top slot every week, I'd prefer for him to be entertaining on the mic at the very least, since we're obviously not gonna get it in the ring. And Orton is a fantastic heel, he's just being watered down feuding with the same 2 people all the time. * +

tcaj23 4.09.09 - 07:49pm
Its a well known fact to anyone who has seen it, Heel Cena Face Cena. But anyway, idk, I see Morrison feuding with Ziggler as a way to increase popularity for both these guys. They can possibly create a nice rivalry out of it and at the end of it, both guys could be ready for major pushes. And I'm gonna say it till I'm blue in the face, turn MVP HEEL BEFORE THEY BURY HIM. He's too d*mn good to be teaming with Mark Henry and pitching lame phrases to the crowd. * +

ladibud 4.09.09 - 10:24pm
Why does he dress like a power ranger tho? Cena does suck tho. But he always has. * +

melimel 5.09.09 - 02:26am
I think Vince will leave Cena they way he is and collect that big money cena generates through merchandise and once that begin to fail, they'll blame everything on Cena and drop him to midcard. Of course this wont happen until the 5 year olds h*t pubity in 10 years * +

tcaj23 5.09.09 - 03:23am
Well creative has pitched a heel turn a number of times but Vince has in fact said not until his merchandise sales go down. I can see why Vince is milking that, but still. When they do get tired of SuperCena, I think he'll be irreparable. Better they switch it up now, and give him a few more years of watchability. And I just watched SD, great match between Mysterio and Morrison, and it will be Morrison/Ziggler at the ppv. Hope they give them the green light to put on a show like they did for hi * +

kadajc 5.09.09 - 09:09am
I want to buy the hell in a cell dvd. But i see that amazon is releasing a hell in a cell 2009 dvd. Does anyone know if there is a diffirence * +

bilzibub 5.09.09 - 10:48am
No idea here dude, in s.a we kak 2 find proper wrestling merchandise lmao. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-552
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark