! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what are you watching... - Page 20/54

Subject: what are you watching...
« <> »
psnality 23.04.17 - 12:39pm
Im on the final, I have my own explanation that they're being controlled by something when they're asleep and they do evil stuff or something.
Oh I don't know. * +

3mel 23.04.17 - 01:43pm
they want to make everyone uncomfortable and unable to forget. * +

psnality 23.04.17 - 02:39pm
Yeah them weird looking dummies they left out for everyone, madness.
Ah well on to season 2, only one last final season after.
The guy that made it made Lost so hope there's a better ending other than the confusing Lost one. * +

3mel 23.04.17 - 07:40pm
season one is directly taken from a book season two wasn't but was even better than the 1st. Lindeloff must have learned his lesson after all the criticism lost got crossfinger.gif * +

psnality 23.04.17 - 10:06pm
But there was no ending for season 1, erm I don't know, not read the book. The review scores for season 2 and 3 are better, that's why I started watching it with praise like spectacular for season 3 on metacritic.
I like mystery shows like this but a lot of times I'm really disappointed by the ending or no ending, if you're going to write a story at least end it and not some rubbish like make up your own ending which is just lazy writing from a writer that just gives up. * +

psnality 23.04.17 - 10:11pm
Btw they could be having another writers strike that could be fatal to some shows and some shows might be affected and show signs of deterioration. Last writers strike they had tv went bad for a while. * +

endemic 24.04.17 - 01:32am
Blake Holsey High aka Black Hole High season 1 good.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-54
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark