! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Outlander - Page 2/44

Subject: Outlander
« <> »
kristy59 23.11.19 - 11:28pm
her mum find jamie in the history books and she was able to go back to him with her daughters blessing. * +

kristy59 23.11.19 - 11:36pm
I hope you have got that far in the books you have read and i havent spoilt it for you sad * +

corpse81 24.11.19 - 04:46am
No worries, Kristy. I probably should check those tv series out if i have time someday. Surely its as good or probably much better than those i have read. Im on my eight book now and i believe thats the last of the book series. Im one of those people who would rather read than watch. Such a shame really that i havent given it much time as the stories are really beautiful, and so is Jamie. Well at least imo. Lol.gif * +

kristy59 24.11.19 - 08:46am
So how far are you with the story? The dvd i have is the untold edition so probably another tv series to follow nxt year * +

kristy59 24.11.19 - 08:54am
Poldark was another series i enjoyed, Ross Poldark not unlike Jamie Fraser but they from different parts of country lol * +

kristy59 24.11.19 - 09:02am
Poldark from Cornwall Jamie Fraser from Scotland, have you read the books? Im sure you would enjoy them * +

corpse81 24.11.19 - 08:15pm
Just finished An Echo in the Bone last few weeks ago. Its when Jaime finally revealed himself to his illegitimate son, Lord William Ellesmere who was raised by Lord John Grey. Jamie, Claire and Ian went back home to Scotland to see Jenny and her family, bringing with them the deceased body of Jamies kinsman for burial. Jennys husband, Ian, was dying of tuberculosis and Jamie stayed until Ian passed away, while Claire and young Ian had to sail back to America. Jamie followed soon after. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-44
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index