! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

10 Cloverfield Lane - Page 2/3

Subject: 10 Cloverfield Lane
« <> »
3mel 26.01.16 - 10:33pm

@ ementalm - 26.01.16 - 09:12pm
need more!

it's a perfect trailer... this and black mass have trailers based pretty much in one scene or only from early scenes. that's what you want so that when you see the film it hasn't been ruined by the fact that you've seen stuff that hasn't happened in the film yet !! * +

ementalm 26.01.16 - 11:32pm
id still watch it even if a trailer spoils it, it's cloverfield two after all, wonder if they'll be a hidden clue in the poster again? * +

silverjx 27.01.16 - 08:32pm

@ 3mel - 26.01.16 - 10:33pm
it's a perfect trailer... this and black mass have trailers based pretty much in one scene or only from early scenes. that's what you want so that when you see the film it hasn't been ruined by the fact that you've seen stuff that hasn't happened in the film yet !!

Tbh Hollywood is doing my head in with this atm. 1st the new terminator is ruined by the trailer showing John Conner is a Terminator and now the New Batman Vs Superman one shows Zod been transformed into Doomsday * +

obi_jon 14.03.16 - 11:10pm
According to JJ Abrahams it's a 'spiritual' successor to Cloverfield, not a sequel. It's not even set in the same fictional universe.nono.gif * +

shadow27 16.03.16 - 06:57am
I thought it was set in the same timeline dontknow.gif oh well. I guess they want to leave it ambigious. * +

ementalm 17.03.16 - 10:31pm
thought it started from super 8? anyways the new trailer looks good, maybe a nuclear fall out and there's zombies running about? * +

fatheroblivion 26.03.16 - 09:02pm
IMO it was cr*p............... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark