! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Age of Ultron - Page 2/6

Subject: Age of Ultron
« <> »
3mel 29.04.15 - 10:43pm
the second season is better but it still feels a little 2nd best some how... * +

loki08 30.04.15 - 08:41am
is the shield show worth watching?....btw loved avengers 2...ultron could have been more badass tho * +

switch00 1.05.15 - 12:36am
the tie in's between Agents of Shield (season 1) with Iron Man 3, The first Avengers film, Thor 2 and how it lead upto Captain America 2 was well done. Second series is more stand alone as far as I can tell, so it does feel a bit lack lustre, bit the story is still pretty good. Haven't seen the Second Avengers film yet, so can't tell if there's any tie ins * +

xfrankie 1.05.15 - 10:23pm
when I said the first bits of AoS, didn't do for me, it was a gross understatement, I gave it a second chance coz of ultron, each episode is more dreadfull than the last, it feelz like self inflicted torture, i've endured season 1 now I've literally lost the will to go any further into season 2, * +

xfrankie 1.05.15 - 10:34pm
if marvel intends to trick us into watching this series by hiding plotlines of its movies in there, well then, they can bite me! I can't believe what I've just gone thru... un bleeding believable * +

xfrankie 1.05.15 - 10:38pm
Agents of whaat! first its shield, then hydra, shield is gone, wait no its back, and its gone....nope its now the real shield... oh man * +

3mel 2.05.15 - 03:31am
lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark