! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

House M.D - Page 2/3

Subject: House M.D
« <> »
soap983 31.05.13 - 08:27am

@ broken1 - 31.05.13 - 03:45am
and why he did it

He did it bcos his best friend was dying and only had a few more months to live and House had to serve his prison sentence. So the only way he could spend the last 6 months with his friend was if he faked his death. Bittersweet, but great ending. It was one of the shows I wished never ended. When u think a show as cr*p as Smallville made it to 10 seasons facepalm * +

soap983 31.05.13 - 08:29am
Maybe I'm wrong about the suicide. I do remember him faking his kidnapping and then faking his suicide but it was so long ago and my memory aint what it used to be lol * +

3mel 31.05.13 - 08:42am
soap kutner was the Indian looking doctor that joined the team for a month or two before blowing his brains out.. he also played coby smolders bf in how I met your mother. * +

soap983 31.05.13 - 08:57am
Lol facepalm for me. I thought you were talking about House * +

broken1 31.05.13 - 04:27pm

@ soap983 - 31.05.13 - 08:27am
He did it bcos his best friend was dying and only had a few more months to live and House had to serve his prison sentence. So the only way he could spend the last 6 months with his friend was if he faked his death. Bittersweet, but great ending. It was one of the shows I wished never ended. When u think a show as cr*p as Smallville made it to 10 seasons facepalm

Not why house fake it. Why the other guy killed himself. * +

broken1 31.05.13 - 04:33pm

@ 3mel - 31.05.13 - 08:42am
soap kutner was the Indian looking doctor that joined the team for a month or two before blowing his brains out.. he also played coby smolders bf in how I met your mother.

I don't remember a real reason for it. But i haven't seen every episode. * +

slayer.j 31.05.13 - 11:20pm
There wasn't really a reason relating 2 the show on to why Dr.kutner killed himself..he had to leave the show coz he got a job working at the white house.so they just cut him out from the show by an unexplained suicide. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index