! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

recommend me a good TV series - Page 2/157

Subject: recommend me a good TV series
« <> »
psnality 8.03.13 - 08:42pm
The wire was great and also terriers, it was about two private detectives. Was cancelled after a season but got mainly great reviews, Ioved it. * +

psnality 8.03.13 - 08:47pm
Enlightened was also good I thought but probably not to everyone's taste. Was about an alcoholic who found clarity and wanted to start her life again. Then she got hired back into her old company because they weren't legally aloud to fire her so they stick her in with the it crowd in the basement where she plots the company's demise. The second season got nearly 100 percent ratings. Would like there to be a third season. * +

psnality 8.03.13 - 08:55pm
Revolution I quite liked also, another show produced by JJ Abrams. Will probably get cancelled though. Was a good action adventure kind of thing. Had a pretty leading lady. * +

kaiblade 8.03.13 - 08:59pm
Didn't really like revolution, stopped watching after 5 episodes * +

3mel 8.03.13 - 09:07pm
I stopped watching revolution after 3 episodes.. I remember seeing a bit of enlightened on TV, can't remember it. * +

psnality 8.03.13 - 09:17pm
I always search metacritic for good American tv. * +

psnality 8.03.13 - 09:18pm

@ 3mel - 8.03.13 - 09:07pm
I stopped watching revolution after 3 episodes.. I remember seeing a bit of enlightened on TV, can't remember it.

Thought revolution had a bad start but did get better after a couple of episodes. Enlightened just hooked me * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-157
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index