! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

POEMS - Page 2/143

Subject: POEMS
« <> »
auriela 27.08.04 - 03:05am
My tears r sweet liquid that satisfy my heart ever since I lost him. -written by unknown aka me. * +

chkybabe 30.08.04 - 02:25am
Tryin 2 fite the need,i titely clutch the blade,i only wish all ths pain would fade.I start 2 cry as i slice my arm,im lost in confusion,hurt n self harm.N no1 undastands me,n i dnt knw how 2 explain..So im left 2 battle ths alone, jus tryin 2 numb the pain. *by me* * +

vorador 30.08.04 - 02:29am
The torn rendered shreds of my soul, hanging on a fretless pole, given none by the fool of dreams, lays me to bay by silver streams. A line of powder in my nose, my pseudo-psycho-trendiness grows! * +

chkybabe 30.08.04 - 02:59am
Take ur head round the world,c wat u get,frm ur mind.Write ur soul down word 4 word,c whos ur friend,who is kind. Its almost like a disease,i knw u will be.....Over the lies.Ul be strong,ul be rich in love,u wil carry on,but no, oh no,no u wnt be mine. *u wnt be mine-matchbox 20* * +

swtsuga 30.08.04 - 03:30am
Listen to your innervioce and not the people around you. That was said to me when i was down by a very special person in my life luv u bad gal * +

vorador 30.08.04 - 03:45am
The dark centre of my heart shines bright, alone I spend a lonely night, my minds eye wanders over her afar, be here she should to haste my car! I drive to fast my journey long, the all familiar nee nar song. But officer, my heart told me to speed... Busted with an eighth of weed! * +

chkybabe 30.08.04 - 05:30am
Im not missin ur smile,im not missin ur touch.Im not missin all ur sweet words,and how they werent enuf. Im not missin ur voice,or looking in2 ur eyes..Im not missin u at all,i keep tellin myself these lies. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-143
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index