! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Writers Forum - Page 174/185

Subject: Writers Forum
« <> »
rossloga 20.01.09 - 01:31am
Havent started trying yet. I dont like internet on my laptop coz its a distraction. N i need to register it with writers guild first before showing to people. The only other screenwriters i know are only interested in makeing local films themselves which * +

rossloga 20.01.09 - 01:36am
Is fair enuf. But it aint what i want to do. I dont write constantly worrying about budgets. I think about people watching this movie in a cinema n a saturday nite and being left amazed by the experiance. Thats what i want to do to people. Yeah the experi * +

rossloga 20.01.09 - 01:46am
Experiance of writing this was like sone kind of natural drug. Very scary at times how some of the material just came to me. Its just unfortunate i dont have the contacts to get feed back on anyfing. My tutor is narrow minded towards local short film ect * +

gameboy1 20.01.09 - 11:31am
Im actually filled 2 288 Hardcover books with some really creative stuff. Its all new and I really think it kinda kick some b*tt. Thinking of making a long series... * +

rossloga 20.01.09 - 02:59pm
Kl kl whats it about gameboy ? * +

smaug 22.01.09 - 01:48pm
Mmm... So you want to it to be like a blockbuster movie? By the Sounds of it i would want to go watch it :). The guy you know who does local films. How about trying to write a short film for them? It's not What you want to do but at least maybe a good start? * +

smaug 22.01.09 - 01:49pm
And that's awesome gameboy! What kind of stuff do you write? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-185
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark