! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

My Gossip page,A Days Diary..... - Page 12/13

Subject: My Gossip page,A Days Diary.....
« <> »
xxlee 17.08.15 - 12:58pm

@ cotton - 15.08.15 - 05:22am
blosssom.gif

A funny poem written by me :)

Harry met sally_together they made billy_who was always very silly..people use to caLl him dilly until he cried to nilly the nanny..loll

what colour was his w*lly? * +

cotton 19.08.15 - 03:45pm
blosssom.gif

Soo Yummy......

Eet sum more biscuits
Ingredients
1/2 pound butter
1 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup oil
Cream the above until lite and fluffy

Add 3 tablespoon maziena and beat well
3 12 cups flour add little @ tym 2 form a soft dough.

Make logs and cut. (Optional cn decorate coloring almonds or mke stripes toothpick dippd in 2 red and green coloring or leve as is) . Bake @ 160 until golden brown. Dust icing sugar * +

cotton 1.09.15 - 04:38am
blosssom.gif ....

Pity_i could put up the pics of the goodies_but iv no idea how to blog them up...

Sooo yummy!

Coconut Macaroon Cake

1/2 cup margarine, 1/2 cup castor sugar, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 3 egg yolks, 1 1/2 cups S.R. flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 cup milk. TOPPING
3/4 cup coconut, 3 egg whites and 1/2 cup castor sugar.
Cream the margarine , sugar and vanilla essence together until light and fluffy. Gradually add the egg yolks and beat well. Fold in the sifted dry ingredients alternately with the milk and spoon into greased cake tin.
TOPPING
Whip the egg whites stiffly, gradually beat in the sugar, then fold in the coconut. Carefully spread on top of cake batter. Decorate with sliced cherries. Bake in moderate oven for about 30 minutes. Carefully turn out and cool before serving. ENJOY!
Credit goes to my mum for this recipe. Can remember the countless times that she made this cake for us! Still remains one of my favourite cakes! * +

cotton 2.09.15 - 07:58pm
blosssom.gif ...

Royal American Doughnuts

2 beaten eggs
1 cup sugar
4 tbls melted margarine
1 cup sourmilk or buttermilk
4 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
Mix beaten eggs, sugar, melted margarine and milk in a mixing bowl. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Then add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture. Blend into a soft dough. Leave to stand for 1/2 an hour. Roll out dough into 1/2 inch thickness and cut with doughnut cutter. Drop the doughnuts a few at a time into hot oil and cook until golden brown. Dip doughnuts into warm syrup by by boiling 2 cups water and 2 cups sugar. ENJOY!
Too yummy!
Recipe is quite old - * +

cotton 17.10.15 - 07:13pm
blosssom.gif

Lays chicken

1 chicken
tomato sauce,
steers peri peri sauce,
tomato puree,
salt, ginger garlic,
wht peppr, blk peppr, paprika, fine red chillies, Robertson's chicken spice, melted ghee Marinate chicken in all of the above and put in pyrex with foil in oven and bake @180. Remove foil half way thru cookin When all water burnt out n chicken is done, crush lays plain salted crips over chicken, drizzle melted butter over crisp n then sprikle grated cheese n put back in oven under da grill for cheese to melt. * +

cotton 19.10.15 - 03:50am
blosssom.gif

Pasta rice (ayesha ebis) -
1/2 pkt pasta rice
1/4 kg chicken fillet
1 onion
1/2 punnet mushrooms
1 carrot - julienne strips
1/2 cup peppers - 3 colors
Lemon pepper
Black pepper

1 tsp garlic
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp chicken spice
1/2 tsp yellow aromat
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp ground green chillies
1/4 cup frozen corn
125 ml fresh cream

Braise onions until translucent. Then add vegetables with spices and chicken and lastly add fresh cream * +

cotton 31.10.15 - 04:04am
blossom.gif

Kabaabs

1 kg mince (wash and leave drain)
2 grated onions (med size/ squeeze juice cut )
1 beaten egg
2 dessert spoon green chillies (ground with garlic and dhania)
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp huldee
1 tblsp ground garlic
1 small bunch dhania
Shallot
Green chillies to taste
Make balls and leave to freeze

Chutney for kebabs
2 onions (med) fried in ghee, with black pepper( whole) , elachee (whole ) , cinnamon sticks, cloves and 1 tps jeera seeds

Grate three large tomatoes
1/2 a big tin of tomatoe pure * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark