! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers. - Page 109/157

Subject: Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers.
« <> »
lucky13 6.04.16 - 12:29pm
the other community the ones on the horses are from a community called the kingdom and should introduce someone called king esekiel who in the comics had a pet tiger * +

lucky13 6.04.16 - 12:58pm
my bet is on Daryl, he was never in the comics so I reckon hes the one that met Lucille * +

kenb2321 6.04.16 - 02:51pm
I doubt its Glen for simple reason dont think they copy the comics at all when comes to characters dying off... Daryls too much of a cash cow for them to kill off and they going to milk it for everything its worth.. Its not like george rr martin is doing the writing for twd otherwise rick,daryl probably wouldve been taken out in season 2 lol.gif
My guess is it'll probably be Abraham, when he wanted to die,he couldnt. Now hes at peace with himself and kinda happy... * +

3mel 6.04.16 - 04:25pm
so_sassy mentioned that in the comics he's dead already as it was him who got the cross bow bolt thru the back of the head and not Denise, so you could be right there.
it's a guy for sure though, that whole taking it like a champ thing tends to suggest that. * +

psnality 6.04.16 - 11:26pm
I think it's Glen because if he doesn't die then the writers would have a hard time re writing a whole story arc where I'm guessing Maggie goes through a whole transition period and they'd have to write that all off which would also complicate things later on.

The other time they changed the killing format I'm guessing there wasn't much to really change from the comic as Denise would probably have died later on and she wasn't really a major cast member yet and they probably wanted to have some fun with Abraham for a bit because of the whole relationship story going on which adds a little bit of humour to the whole grim Walking Dead.

Also Glen has been way too lucky twice now so his time is up. * +

kenb2321 8.04.16 - 02:51pm
They could re write a story arc with Glen, its been done before with Carol who in the comics killed herself long before they ever reached Alexandria. So it's been done before.
Honestly i think it should be daryl, glen or maggie to make negan look like even more of a hated bad guy... Anyone else like aaron, sasha, Eugene, Abraham is just kinda meh and not really a big deal..dont really see them killing off michoone yet but then again Rick cant keep a gf alive for long..lol.gif Rick and Carl are safe mainly because of what Negan said at the end.
* +

shadow27 3.06.16 - 05:50pm
I was watching old eps again and noticed something, when they meet 'Dr' Eugene and company the red haired guy mentioned something about being in contact with government big wigs in Washington DC (but they lost contact) was Eugene really making up stuff? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-157
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index