! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Outlander - Page 43/44

Subject: Outlander
« <> »
corpse81 22.09.20 - 02:05am
Hi Kristy! You seem be offline for a long period of time. I hope you and your family are all doing okay. * +

chris73 7.11.20 - 04:11pm
We are fine thank you. I had some problems in the forums so i left and returned with new username. Nasty people still around but keeping their distance from me now, law does state 2 metres a part lol I have watched all of seasons 1 and 2 of Outlander now, season 4 must have included season 3 as it followed on from season 2, well the dvds did lol. It was really nice to see how it all started. Hope you and family are keeping well x * +

corpse81 15.11.20 - 11:27pm
Thats good to hear you are all fine, Kristy. I am sorry about what happened. Its a shame youve had to leave that old username which which youve had for ages. What else is new here, anyway. Some people just got nothing much else better to do. I am okay, thanks. I havent been watching television much these days. Still havent watched the Outlander series. * +

shazza6 3.12.20 - 11:14am
Nasty is u..there was no reason too even change your user name. Your full of it kristy..what u all sudden ashamed of your behavior in religion post because it showed who u really are..pathetic * +

chris73 13.12.20 - 11:08am
slap you and miaiad are nasty people who enjoy picking on people. I wonder how many others have changed their usernames because of you * +

chris73 13.12.20 - 11:20am

@ corpse81 - 15.11.20 - 11:27pm
Thats good to hear you are all fine, Kristy. I am sorry about what happened. Its a shame youve had to leave that old username which which youve had for ages. What else is new here, anyway. Some people just got nothing much else better to do. I am okay, thanks. I havent been watching television much these days. Still havent watched the Outlander series.

I have been watching season 5 of outlander, watched the last dvd last night and that seem to be the end altho a season 6 was mentioned in one of the other dvds interviews lol. How did outlander finish in the last book written? * +

chris73 13.12.20 - 11:33am
Im pleased to hear you and family are doing ok and free from this virus. We keep having lockdowns over here and numbers drop then we come out of lockdown and they rise again, we cant win lol. We do have a vaccine now but will take months for everyone to have it but another vaccine in the pipeline which hopefully be available next year. This virus will be around for years a bit like the flu, we just have to take care and stay safe * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-44
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index