! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SOLO: A Star Wars Story was so bad that... - Page 1/2

Subject: SOLO: A Star Wars Story was so bad that...
Replies: 8 Views: 1250
> »
3mel 21.06.18 - 03:27pm
...Disney and Lucasfilm have made a decision to put all spin off star wars movies on hold.

apparently two films in pre production, the Obi Won film and the Boba Fett movie, have had worked stopped on them.

[u][link]http://collider.com/star-wars-spinoffs-on-hold/?utm_source=twitterutm_campaign=collidersocialutm_medium=social[/link][/u]

myself I didn't even feel any need to go and see Solo, and that's before all the production trouble rumours started to surface. it just felt so unneeded to me.
I did enjoy Rogue One though, actually out of all the Disney tenure films it's the one I liked most. I thought FA was kinda stupid trying to play it safe and TLJ... well, Rian Jonson made a dull movie that just pissed on what went before it.

we'll still be getting episode IX on schedule as planned, but future new trilogies are in doubt too. animated and live action TV shows will be going ahead unaffected. * +

3mel 21.06.18 - 03:28pm
so what's your take, unhappy ? not bothered ?

* +

psnality 21.06.18 - 06:57pm
I don't really feel the need to see a star wars film without the Jedi in it, for me that's what sets Star Wars apart from all the other space films. It's like doing a spin off Marvel film without the Superhumans.
I didn't really like Rogue One that much and if they continue with this venture of over saturating it and creating more films and a tv series without any Jedi they are going to fail.
The Jedi are the ones with all the powers and that's what kids and people love to watch beings with powers as it plays with their imagination.
That's one of the reasons the prequels failed they made it too political, when I was a kid all I wanted to see was Luke fight Storm Troopers with his lightsaber and do magic tricks with his Jedi powers and have loads of action.
I liked Star Wars Rebels and think that is the direction they should be taking with live action. * +

3mel 21.06.18 - 08:15pm
gotta wait for broom boy to grow up then * +

psnality 21.06.18 - 09:14pm
Oh yeah, I had to Google that.
Ah the Rian Johnson trilogy, there it is right there.
I can see the pitch '' so I introduce this kid at the end of The Last Jedi and then I make his journey into a trilogy how he saves the Galaxy from the empire. * +

3mel 21.06.18 - 10:13pm
if it could be done without feeling all walking dead and repeating the same ideas I'd be down for that. I'd rather someone else did it though. * +

dom4subs 8.07.18 - 06:11pm
I only watched the last jedi as I know someone in it. Nothing comes close to the original * +

3mel 8.07.18 - 06:54pm
oh cool, was an extra ? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum