! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Alien convent ..... - Page 1/2

Subject: Alien convent .....
Replies: 11 Views: 1240
> »
silverjx 2.06.17 - 01:39pm
Too self indulgent imo and the humans too predictably stupid. Tho the aliens feature a lot, it seems to be a film about David (the Android in the prequel) and engineers/space jockeys) * +

psnality 3.06.17 - 01:36am
To be honest I was looking forward to Neill Blomkamp's Alien 5 more than this and Ridley had to fu*k it up.
He should have directed Blade Runner, not having my hopes up for that film.
For me the best of the franchise was Aliens directed by Cameron and Neill Blomkamp was a perfect director for another aliens film. * +

silverjx 4.06.17 - 05:55pm
He's gone for picturesque which would be fine but he's had two different ideas on the film. One been the engineers etc...but the fanboys hated the sound of not having aliens so he squeezed them in. The second is countless Easter eggs in the film....references to blade runner. Previous aliens films and ornaments used from previous films put in. * +

psnality 2.07.17 - 09:04pm
It was a big load of stupid * +

3mel 4.07.17 - 05:29am
spoiler.gif if I'm not mistaken the space jockey ship we first see in Alien is still unaccounted for if only now eggs and chest bursters have come into existence.
if anything they ruined any chance of explaining the timeline ever again...
* +

psnality 4.07.17 - 08:05am
There's no explanation, he set it up in Prometheus to have the woman and the android go in search of answers to human existence and he totally throws away that idea for a shoot the alien action fest.
it really is just a dumb film, the film Life was bettter and even Alien 3 was better. * +

silverjx 4.07.17 - 07:15pm

@ 3mel - 4.07.17 - 05:29am
spoiler.gif if I'm not mistaken the space jockey ship we first see in Alien is still unaccounted for if only now eggs and chest bursters have come into existence.
if anything they ruined any chance of explaining the timeline ever again...

Apparently it's explained as the other ship exists and was planned for a separate sequel with Ripley been in but they delete aliens 3 from a existance bit that would also mean number 4. They claim the black goo mutagen takes many forms and David just reversed engineered it using the ships goo and he experimented on the space jockeys and somebody else....i cant explain the end because it will spoil it for people who havent seen it. Then again doesn't the cannon say every zenomorth take on dna/similar form of its host * +

3mel 4.07.17 - 10:51pm
what I meant was at some point the xenomorphs we know now have to burst out of that space jockey the nostromo crew found.
for that to happen they have to return to the planet David was on to get that exact strain of xenomorph and take it to LV426, die there, and leave a ship with a fu*k ton of eggs. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search