! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Travelers - Page 1/1

Subject: Travelers
Replies: 3 Views: 525

psnality 27.12.16 - 02:55pm
Thought this deserved it's own topic as it has just been released on Netflix 23rd of December after spending some time on Showcase and I think it is one of the best series of 2016.

This is a time travel series with a difference, in the future they discovered a way to send people back in time to inhabit people's bodies to save the world.
Kind of like Quantum Leap, these group of travelers must take over the lives of the people to fit in so that they can carry out their mission objectives sent from the future.

It's a bit low budget but that doesn't matter.
Great show. *

broken1 27.12.16 - 05:17pm
Its alright *

3mel 27.12.16 - 07:35pm
they all shouldn't need to stay in the host lives, what's a highschool quarterback got to offer ? was thinking it would be easier if he just left home and dropped out.

so many ex cast members from stargate universe and now sg1 *

psnality 27.12.16 - 07:56pm
I guess so they can fit in or it has something to do with the future and the people that resolve around them I guess, not sure yet.
In the future think of all the information they have on people through social media, the people who's bodies they take over were for a reason but not sure why.
Anyways it adds a bit of drama I guess dontknow.gif

They did kind of ask this question in the last episode I watched.

Now that Netflix are invested as well I'm hoping for a bigger budget, it has a good premise. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search