! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Salem - Page 1/1

Subject: Salem
Replies: 7 Views: 556

lucky13 5.11.16 - 05:44pm
Any one watched this? * +

psnality 6.11.16 - 04:11pm
Whenever I see a series about Salem I think of Salem's Lot and that was brilliant and I just think that any other series about Salem won't be as good. * +

lucky13 6.11.16 - 04:29pm
Yeah salems lot was a good one, a classic! Salem is about witches * +

psnality 6.11.16 - 04:39pm
They're both mumbo jumbo supernatural though and not very historically accurate although Salem's Lot was about vampires.
Might give the first episode a watch, tv is getting saturated with time travel and horror lately. * +

lucky13 6.11.16 - 08:05pm
Thank fuuck someone else is hating the whole time traveling thing.. * +

lucky13 6.11.16 - 08:05pm
I done a solo talk in high school on the film salems lot, I was always a weird child * +

psnality 7.11.16 - 08:31am
I like time travel but they're all the same, Frequency has so many mistakes like she's talking on the radio to her dad in the past and as she talks to him the future should change around her but there she is in the same room with the same people around her. Stupid.

There's one called Travelers and adds something different that they're from the future but they time travel into someone's body once people from the past are meant to die and it's actually pretty good but that's the best of them

For me the best horror is The Exorcist, not as scary as the film but it's better than the sequels and actually going somewhere and there was a big reveal twist that connects it to the first film. * +

psnality 7.11.16 - 08:39am

@ lucky13 - 6.11.16 - 08:05pm
I done a solo talk in high school on the film salems lot, I was always a weird child

Salem's Lot was a brilliant Stephen King adaption and I loved that book. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search