! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Westworld - Page 20/21

Subject: Westworld
« <> »
3mel 10.05.22 - 03:54pm
sweet * +

shadow27 1.06.22 - 11:25am
Would be interested to see, might need a recap though. * +

3mel 2.06.22 - 01:36am
I watched an analysis video of the trailer, whenever the guy mentioned previous events I was almost completely lost. 2 years between seasons is stupid. * +

shadow27 28.06.22 - 01:02pm
Seen the first episode

*Spoilers*

From what I am seeing it appears to be a multilayered story, much in the same way the first season was.

Pretty sure that the writer who looks like Dolores is somewhere in the past. But this could also be a simulation of the past cooked up by the man in black.

But the story is also flicking ahead 7 years after they've escaped from Westworld and there is talk of a war with robots which humans have presumably won. * +

3mel 29.06.22 - 11:43am
only got 3 quarters thru as I wasn't paying proper attention, but I think they mean 7 years after shutting down Rehoboa, the robots got canned as a consequence of people saying WTAF not having this rather than a war. * +

shadow27 1.08.22 - 12:40am
So Christina/Dolores is in the future, opposite to what I thought. Humans and hosts have swapped places entirely. * +

3mel 3.08.22 - 12:35am

@ shadow27 - 1.08.22 - 12:40am
So Christina/Dolores is in the future, opposite to what I thought. Humans and hosts have swapped places entirely.

spoiler.gif yeah those speakers things are around when she is but how is it she stopped her boss mid conversation ?
she's either in the real world and can influence flies or they put her into a simulation and neglected to notice she had admin rights !!?? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-21
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index