! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Rogue One - Page 1/3

Subject: Rogue One
Replies: 21 Views: 1652
> »
obi_jon 23.06.16 - 01:59pm
As some of you will already know, the new stand alone Star Wars movie Rogue One will hit the cinemas in December. The movie will introduce a host of new characters to the Star Wars universe but will also feature some more familiar ones too.
Following months of speculation, starting when an early teaser trailer featured the familiarly ominous tones of the 'Imperial March' from John Williams original film scores where it heralded the imminent arrival of everybodies favourite intergalactic supervillain, it has now been confirmed that Darth Vader will be the film's principle bad guy. * +

obi_jon 23.06.16 - 02:00pm
* +

3mel 23.06.16 - 02:01pm
is James Earl Jones still with us ? it would be silly without him. * +

obi_jon 23.06.16 - 02:03pm
Yes, he's in his 80's now but he is still with us. * +

psnality 23.06.16 - 02:03pm

I put this picture in the other Star Wars topic back in May. * +

obi_jon 23.06.16 - 02:45pm
Yes I know but Vader's presence(sic) was only officially confirmed yesterday. It's widely rumoured that Rogue One will also feature bounty hunter Boba Fett. Back in January photos appeared that allegedly showed leaked Rogue One themed Lego sets with Boba featuring prominently on their packaging. * +

psnality 23.06.16 - 02:59pm
You should check out Cinemablend for rumours, there's loads about Boba and how he fits into the film and also Mads Mikkelsen's character and his relationship with Felicity Jone's character.
Also rumoured is Star War's Battlefront's last expansion is based on Rogue One as it falls into the same timeline.
Really trying to not know too much about it but it's not working.

There'll be no surprises left. * +

obi_jon 23.06.16 - 05:28pm

@ psnality - 23.06.16 - 02:59pm
You should check out Cinemablend for rumours, there's loads about Boba and how he fits into the film and also Mads Mikkelsen's character and his relationship with Felicity Jone's character.
Also rumoured is Star War's Battlefront's last expansion is based on Rogue One as it falls into the same timeline.
Really trying to not know too much about it but it's not working.

There'll be no surprises left.

I'm the same. I try to avoid the rumour mills as much as I can and only pay attention when things become officially confirmed. Obviously the timeline dictates they'd be on the scene at the time and they both wear face masking helmets, which makes casting them both much easier. Vader's voice can be synthesized and dubbed to match easily enough and Boba doesn't really speak much anyway. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search