! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Heroes reborn - Page 1/6

Subject: Heroes reborn
Replies: 37 Views: 4880
> »
vowelmovement 25.08.15 - 06:36pm
Okay so I havent looked much into this. I loved the Heroes series. Apparently the new series is coming next month. Heroes reborn. A few of the old characters are not returning.sylar and the cheerleader, I'm sure she had a name but I only remember her as The Cheerleader. Looks awesome. Hiro is in it! Hurray.gif mohinder suresh etc etc. What do you guys think? You ready? Excited? * +

xxlee 25.08.15 - 10:55pm
Where does it take on from? * +

vampdude 25.08.15 - 11:06pm
I think I remember loosely watching a single episode of Heroes, on BBC2 when I actually looked to see what was on TV... My betting, is that it's not going to be a continuing series, but a standalone series with just one season like what happened with 24: Live Another Day and what they are currently going to do with The X-Files. Basically a cash grab, to sell something that has become near enough forgotten. * +

vowelmovement 26.08.15 - 12:08am
Its a mini series. (Boofknhiss) 13 episodes. I think its just a one off though. A money grabber. In an interview with the guy who made it said that the cheerleader chick dies before the new series starts. Which is fkd up cos how could she die? She could survive anything. It picks up 5 years after the end of the last series, where the cheerleader chick jumped off the ferris wheel n regenerated in front of the tv cameras. So the worlds had 5 years to get used to the freaks. * +

vowelmovement 26.08.15 - 12:11am
Oooh maybe the haitian guy did it. * +

nukeme 26.08.15 - 08:52am
Heroes started sucking after a while. Can't see myself watching this. * +

3mel 26.08.15 - 06:00pm
I didn't make it thru season 3. the show did have a way of making you excited about unfolding events, so I'll probably give it a look for that alone... * +

vowelmovement 26.08.15 - 06:03pm
It was xmen'ish without the cheesey costumes. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum