! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Terminator Genisys - Page 1/2

Subject: Terminator Genisys
Replies: 14 Views: 2134
> »
xxlee 11.05.15 - 03:27pm
Arnies back but as the good terminator protecting Sarah Connor from the T-1000 and a T-800.

Released in the summer around the UK. * +

switch00 11.05.15 - 05:50pm
I do believe the lass playing Danny from Game of Thrones is playing Sarah Connor this time round. Feels like nowt more than a cash in to me. Pity the prequel with Christian Bale didn't do so well. Id be more interested in the battle in the future myself * +

xxlee 11.05.15 - 09:44pm
Yeah pity T4 didn't do itself must justice since it was set during the most important part of the story, the war against skynet. * +

xfrankie 11.05.15 - 11:40pm
why or why couldn't it be left at T2:judgment day, it was perfect, * +

nolisto1 12.05.15 - 09:44pm
Just pretend the other movies don't exist. That's what I do with The Matrix. Only the first Matrix movie exists to me. But it seems as if Walchowskis are like Shyamalan, they started good, but it was really just beginners luck. * +

3mel 12.05.15 - 09:47pm
nah cloud atlas is quite moving and clever... loved it !! V for vendetta, also awesome good.gif * +

xfrankie 12.05.15 - 11:06pm
shyamamalananaya whatever, (mehn that name burns to much energy) smoked somethin wrong, as for the wachowski brothers errrr sorry siblings, matrix trilogy loved it, vendetta definitely cool, then they went and had whatever shyamaa.... smoked, cloud atlas, mel ur sharper guy than me, I sat thru the world's longest movie didn't notice end credits were already scrolling.. * +

xfrankie 12.05.15 - 11:10pm
then jupiter ascending followed, confirmed that yes things can get worse, I'd say it was a horrible, so yes the brothers err siblings, jeez got to stop making movies ever.. if I want to reason anything in a movie, ill wait for Nolan * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search