! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

better call saul! - Page 1/3

Subject: better call saul!
Replies: 17 Views: 1832
> »
loki08 17.03.15 - 09:11am
anybody else watching this? * +

3mel 17.03.15 - 11:30am
how could we not. even watching ''what the flick'' youtube discussions for it last night. last weeks all Mike episode was brilliant good.gif * +

psnality 17.03.15 - 03:10pm
I'm liking it as much as Breaking Bad, maybe even more and it seems to just get better each episode
One of the best shows this year * +

loki08 17.03.15 - 08:17pm
mike should get more of the story :) ..and bring tuco back a bit more * +

3mel 17.03.15 - 08:26pm
apparently it will be both of their stories in terms of how they get to where we first saw them. so we might also have Gustavo Fring too at some point hyper.gif * +

3mel 18.03.15 - 03:35am
it's just class, and I agree or maybe just don't remember well enough, but I'm thinking it's better than breaking bad.
almost a master class of story telling.
the title music cut off still gets me every time too... * +

psnality 18.03.15 - 09:19am
Yeah, people are afraid to say it's better but I think it is.
It's like they perfected the formula, Breaking Bad started off with more comedy and the first few episides were really funny and that's what made me start watching it.
Then Breaking Bad got darker and more clever as it went on with the nicely placed innuendos, the characters got developed more and the story got bigger and the scope for where it could go just grew with every episode.
Breaking Bad was the first tv show I've seen that took a man who was broken and dying, giving up on life and making one stupid decision so he could leave money for his family then it just grew with it and turned him into completely someone else which was a great character study.
Now they're doing it to Jimmy Mcgill, I do hope they don't turn it too dark and keep it playful like it is but I guess in light there is always darkness. * +

loki08 20.03.15 - 11:44am
i hope there is a few more dark bits...from the very start it shows its going that way..saul said in breaking bad hed end up selling cinnabons in nebraska after all :) * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search