! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Equaliser v John Wick - Page 1/3

Subject: Equaliser v John Wick
Replies: 15 Views: 1875
> »
contented 10.02.15 - 10:02am
If you've seen both and have a favourite say how and why here. Idly curious... * +

kristy59 10.02.15 - 10:14am
I use to like the Equaliser, Edward Woodward wasnt it? Or am i thinking of something else lol Many years ago there was a series called C.A.T. i use to enjoy that as well. * +

cantona 10.02.15 - 10:53am
Prefer The Equalizer. John Wick started well but the last hour and a bit seemed to be nothing but killing baddy after baddy. * +

xfrankie 10.02.15 - 12:06pm
equalizer, because. .... denzel * +

3mel 10.02.15 - 04:18pm
equalizer. keanu isn't believable as a lethal threat never mind one who's lived long enough to have a past. he does a great job with the fight choreography as usual, but his dialogue and delivery was woeful.

Denzel on the other hand has some presence to him, I'm sure in real life he could make you think twice about whether he could back it up.

neither film is a classic, I'd put them fairly close story wise. it was just easier to suspend disbelief watching the equalizer... smoke.gif * +

contented 10.02.15 - 05:24pm
yep, that about sums it up for me too. I enjoyed them both as throwaway films but Denzel's role and storyline were just more believable. * +

kristy59 11.02.15 - 11:35am
sorry i was having a senior moment and thought you were talking about tv shows and NOT films, i havent seen either lol * +

leggys11 11.02.15 - 03:44pm
Denzil I love ( haven't seen the equaliser) but don't knock John Wick .Keanu rocks man ...love the kill the baddie after baddie ..not s**t like other movies where the baddie is * knocked out * can never understand kak like that .... So yea for me its John Wick..and I'm sure if it was any other actor ..u would have praised the movie to hell and back :( * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search