! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New Star Wars trailer drops on Friday - Page 1/20

Subject: New Star Wars trailer drops on Friday
Replies: 136 Views: 19757
> »
3mel 27.11.14 - 06:28am
the trailer for Star Wars episode VII: The Force Awakens is going to be released on iTunes this Friday the 28th.

presumably somebody out there will have it up on youtube not long after (as I don't do iTunes)..
link to follow when possible * +

psnality 27.11.14 - 06:55am
Oh jiggy.gif * +

psnality 27.11.14 - 06:56am
If he does to Star Wars what he did to Star Trek I'll be so happy
I just hope Disney didn't cough.gif influence him * +

3mel 27.11.14 - 07:00am
I like his stuff but the second star trek movie he did wasn't that great story wise...
visually I know he'll smash it, but the story needs to be good. * +

psnality 27.11.14 - 07:43am
J. J. Abrams directed the film from a screenplay he co-wrote with Lawrence Kasdan, co-writer of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Abrams and Kasdan rewrote the initial script by Michael Arndt, who also wrote the story treatment
Michael Arndt, who wrote the screenplay for Little Miss Sunshine, Toy Story 3 etc but a screenplay is from a story and it's his story
But a screenplay can be changed from a story and the screenplay from the story is written by JJ Abrams and Lawrence Kasdan so it could be good dontknow.gif * +

psnality 27.11.14 - 07:48am
But wasn't Lucas's stories a bit mad and crazy anyway if you think about it really and it was about the action, it's when he chose to do a proper story for the prequels it got a bit s**t
Basically it was guy saves princess original Star Wars * +

psnality 27.11.14 - 07:48am
. * +

obi_jon 27.11.14 - 02:04pm
glowstick.gifI have purposely lowered my expectations for this but I can't help but be a tiny bit excited, it's new Star Wars.hyper.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search