! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New Star Wars trailer drops on Friday - Page 18/20

Subject: New Star Wars trailer drops on Friday
« <> »
3mel 3.01.18 - 09:37pm
yeah I've gotta watch it again to, that Leia floating scene alone kinda baked my head * +

psnality 3.01.18 - 11:34pm
Yeah I was like hmm okay she can do that now * +

3mel 3.01.18 - 11:41pm
some people have said it's proof that she does have some Jedi abilities. * +

psnality 4.01.18 - 12:35am
Shame they can't go into more detail next film. * +

shadow27 6.01.18 - 05:49am

@ 3mel - 3.01.18 - 05:15pm
oh no we need to wipe out the last of our lifetime mortal enemies who are hiding behind that big door.

I know, instead of effortlessly destroying it from space as always, let's fly some ships down to the surface towing a cannon. oh oh and instead just firing the bloody thing, we should hang around and wait for some decrepit ships not entirely capable of flight to catch us up idea.gif in fact let's appear to be as close to stationary as we can manage boys... any questions ?

George Lucas for all his faults based Star Wars on Joseph Campbell's The Heroes Journey. so that film taps into something within us and feels like it has a mythological core, because it's actually about someone. I enjoyed the prequels more than the Awakens and TLJ

I remember Campbell talking about Star Wars an awful lot, didn't realize why lol * +

3mel 7.01.18 - 11:25am
LOL [link]all 50 plus times Mark Hamill tried to subtly warn us about the last jedi:http://youtu.be/ZzO3DCW4LXw[/link] * +

3mel 5.02.18 - 04:38pm
[link]Star Wars ~ Solo Teaser Trailer:http://youtu.be/9Szts88zY4o[/link] yawn.gifbore.gif now that much good will has been eroded, Disney drops the trailer for the star wars movie I don't really care about. maybe really low expectations can only be surpassed... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index