! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New group - Page 1/2

Subject: New group
Replies: 12 Views: 758
> »
blackscorpion 21.06.14 - 07:21am
I just made a fun group. Everyone is invited. Looking for maximum amount of members. The group name is FunCentral * +

k.cj 21.06.14 - 12:18pm
I know this forum is dead but we really don't need this pish in here! * +

tippity 21.06.14 - 01:32pm
Its because of ppl like you that the forums are dying,what's the point of coming in a post just to slag it of? Instead of making comments about what you see as cr*p or pointless posts why don't you make some exciting posts of your own... * +

xxlee 21.06.14 - 04:54pm
Exactly tipp * +

leggys11 21.06.14 - 06:53pm
Just wana say he posted the same topic in all the other forums too......he was told to po off in all the other forums too..... * +

tippity 21.06.14 - 08:40pm
I rest my case. * +

3mel 21.06.14 - 09:19pm
being nice is one thing, but you hardly pin the decline of this site on folks being rude (as you perceive it)..
when this site was very busy, ppl were much worse than today in terms of manners, one has nothing to do with the other.
with smart phones and social media this place just no longer provides a needed service, that's all...

it 's also is of little help to the post writer that virtually everyone reading this will have no intention of setting foot anywhere near his group, but nobody bothering to tell him so... * +

tippity 21.06.14 - 09:44pm
Fair enough Mel,I just don't see the point of entering a post I don't like and knocking the pw ,if ya don't like a post why not just pass it by/ignore it. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search