! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gotham - Page 1/3

Subject: Gotham
Replies: 21 Views: 2649
> »
gooji 30.05.14 - 11:51pm
Gotham is an upcoming American superhero television series created by Bruno Heller, based on characters appearing in and published by DC Comics, specifically those of Detective James Gordon and Bruce Wayne, who were created by Bob Kane, and others in DC's Batman franchise. The series will star Ben McKenzie as the young Gordon.Heller serves as executive producer on the project along with Danny Cannon, who will also direct the pilot.Gotham received a series order from Fox on May 5, 2014,and is scheduled to premiere in the 2014-15 television season.

As originally conceived, the series would have served as a straightforward story of Gordon's early days on the Gotham City Police force. The idea evolved not only to include the Bruce Wayne character, but will also tell the origin stories of several Batman villains, including the Penguin, the Riddler,Catwoman,Two-Face, the Joker,Poison Ivy and Scarecrow.the first season will consist of sixteen episodes.
* +

gooji 30.05.14 - 11:55pm
'origin story of the joker'??

Goosebumps... this is big!! Joker will be a fkin adolescent without the makeup.

Can't wait to see how he gets so fked up * +

kid_ka0s 31.05.14 - 05:40am
gah!! sounds good! I aint got fox :( * +

gooji 31.05.14 - 04:13pm
Nor me * +

popcap 31.05.14 - 09:04pm
seen the trailer on Fox .. looks pretty cr*ppy to be honest guys sorry to says * +

k.cj 2.06.14 - 01:20pm
[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d1zpt6k5OI[/link] here's the trailer * +

popcap 13.06.14 - 08:53pm
Changed my mind on this one could be great * +

3mel 14.06.14 - 02:59am
some decent actors in the trailer good.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search