! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New 24 - Page 1/9

Subject: New 24
Replies: 58 Views: 8346
> »
falungong 23.04.14 - 10:59pm
Looks good popcorn.gif * +

k.cj 5.05.14 - 12:16pm
I use to watch this, but went off it, might have a look at the new one * +

k.cj 5.05.14 - 05:43pm
Move over James Bond...Jack Bauer is the new action man in London.
Kiefer Sutherland, who plays the hit TV character, continued filming 24: Live Another Day on the streets of the British capital
The 47-year-old actor dashed around using iconic markers associated with the city - including taxis and a red telephone box - as his backdrop * +

k.cj 5.05.14 - 05:49pm
Wearing a black leather jacket and black cargo trousers with a duffel bag slung across his body, the handsome star looked distinctly worried as he emerged from the Underground into the Charing Cross neighbourhood of central London.
Then Kiefer as CTU Agent Jack Bauer ran past a row of taxis and along the street.
He looked around wildly before crossing the road in front of a red bus and stopping by the phone box just thought id liven your post up abit lol * +

k.cj 5.05.14 - 05:59pm
The new season will see a slight change in format by incorporating 12 episodes instead of the standard 24 that made up previous seasons.
While little is known about the plot, Kiefer has revealed the action takes place some four years after Day 8 (or season eight), with Jack a fugitive who ends up in London.
The actor has won an Emmy, a Golden Globe and two Screen Actors Guild Awards for playing the agent in Fox's h*t TV drama. * +

k.cj 7.05.14 - 09:16am
Double eposide tonight sky one 9pm uk ..if anyones interested, prob not lol * +

k.cj 8.05.14 - 12:40am
I'm prob chatting to myself again lol, but I watched both eposides and it was v good thumbsup.gif tongue.gif * +

3mel 10.05.14 - 11:16pm
meh ! dontknow.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum