! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Batman... - Page 55/57

Subject: Batman...
« <> »
kid_ka0s 15.04.16 - 10:33am

@ 4juice - 8.04.16 - 05:22pm
Watched it thrice this week as i was extremely busy since it came out. Caught the IMAX 3D version as well but was kind of dissapointed as it was simulated and not filmed in 3D. Anyway, i find the movie really good. The special effects might been a little s**t and storyline is just meh (i blamed the second trailer which made me able to tell the plot) but other than that, it was a great flick. Love wonder woman theme though.

Gal Gadot nailed it... * +

wildhart 20.04.16 - 08:27am
I loved BvS I though Gadot and Affleck absolutely nailed Wonder Woman and Batman, I liked Eisenbergs take on Luthor and I love Cavill as Superman (MOS is for me the best Superman movie) looking forward to Suicide Squad now * +

4juice 6.07.16 - 04:11pm
Only 10 more days to blu ray release pray beg * +

psnality 6.07.16 - 06:45pm
Didn't like Batman vs Superman but I did love the extended edition, made more sense like why the fk was he shooting at people cause Batman don't shoot people. Can't believe they left that explanation out of the cinema version. * +

4juice 9.07.16 - 08:23am
Why dont you like it? Is it because what was happening in the theatre movie? * +

3mel 9.07.16 - 09:04am
could you honestly say you could understand Luther's motivation juice ? it looks a bit like they tried to copy Nolan's dark style and made Lex into the joker. it was a mess in story terms. * +

psnality 9.07.16 - 10:04am
Because the theatre version left out whole chunks of the story, plot points that made no sense.
The extended version ads more character development, remember the bit where batman was shooting at people? It was revealed in the extended version that it was a dream and never even happened.
They cut it to make it more action orientated and critics bashed it, but now most have changed their minds. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-57
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index