! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Batman... - Page 2/57

Subject: Batman...
« <> »
kid_ka0s 21.04.14 - 12:49pm

@ laity - 18.04.14 - 06:20pm
Nicholson, because he was best.. and the film he was in was better.. ledger was good but greatly overrated cos he died.. also the Nolan films are pretty poor really.. n yes, I realise most of the batman films were worse than Nolan's but the first Burton one was class

Nolan reinvented the franchise! Batman and Robin killed it off!! He worked wonders for the film and Ledger done a top job! He really mafe the role his own... * +

kid_ka0s 21.04.14 - 12:49pm
*made * +

gooji 22.04.14 - 06:55am
Joel Schumacher was a raging bender which is why batman forever and Robin were choc full of tights, leather and perfectly sculpted as* crack costumes housing underly macho gay pin up icons like George Clooney, val kilmer and Chris o Donnell
Jim Carrey showed off too much bulge and Gotham city looked like the gay incarnate of Las Vegas

If it wasn't for Arnold Schwarzenegger's jokes about the cold weather I probably would of slashed my wrists ages ago

'allow me to break the ice, huurrraagghhh' * +

k.cj 28.04.14 - 12:50am
he was gorgeous out of make up * +

kid_ka0s 28.04.14 - 10:12am
Yes he was handsome (: * +

k.cj 28.04.14 - 10:57am
Hope you don't mind that I'm off topic but do you remember danny devito as the penguin in Batman Returns? He was vile lol * +

kid_ka0s 28.04.14 - 11:09am
Not at all! i luv anything to do with Batman! lol yeah he was good for the part... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-57
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index