! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Noah movie - Page 1/3

Subject: Noah movie
Replies: 19 Views: 2397
> »
purple 31.03.14 - 12:56am
[Img]http://anglicanplanet.net/storage/web_08_Noah2014Poster.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1387327046860' alt=''/> Anyone seen it yet? I'm not a great fan of religious stuff, but the trailer did catch my attention. I'm quite undecided if I wanna watch it or not. * +

aurore 31.03.14 - 03:48am
great, can't wait to see. * +

3mel 31.03.14 - 02:40pm
Jordan Hoffman of Screen Crush says, This film's inscrutable oddness -- and the willingness to take chances -- brought me to a place that could not have predicted. During the film's third act I had no idea how this movie was going to end. Seriously. Even more exciting, once the credits rolled, I had to spend some time to work out how I felt. In fact, I'm still thinking about it. * +

3mel 31.03.14 - 02:42pm
Dark is how Nathan Adams of Film School Rejects describes the big-budget flick. There's a tension that runs through the whole film about who you should be rooting for, or if it's even possible to root for anyone in this situation, he writes. Noah goes to such dark places over the course of the movie that it's impossible to keep relating to him as a protagonist (sometimes to the point of comedy, intentional or otherwise), and it becomes necessary for the narrative to switch its viewpoint from character to character. * +

3mel 31.03.14 - 02:43pm
The headline for Alonso Duralde's review for The Wrap reads, Darren Aronofsky's biblical 'Waterworld' mostly runs aground. Duralde says that Unlike the thousands of CGI beasts of the land and air who hitch a ride on 'Noah,' Darren Aronofsky's highly-anticipated epic is neither fish nor fowl; in no way is it a straightforward Bible tale (and given the brevity of Genesis' account of the flood, such a thing would be next to impossible) nor is it the sort of unfettered freak-out that fans of 'Black Swan,' 'Pi' or 'The Fountain' would expect from its director and co-writer (with Ari Handel). * +

purple 31.03.14 - 05:22pm
Sounds like it could be good then, thanks Mel :) * +

leggys11 31.03.14 - 07:30pm
Looks d*mn good ..I can't wait to see it * +

taelir 1.04.14 - 02:56pm
I wouldn't like to see...due to its Bible content but being action adventure it looks good. It could be like 300 or the Chronicles of Narnia. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search